Thursday, May 31, 2012

WOW!

I cannot believe the school year is just about over (5 school days to be exact). I have so many photos on my computer at home.. I will have to upload them tonight!!! Tomorrow is the last day for EOG retesting. This has been a great year and it has flown by!!! We have worked hard and have had a successful year! I am proud of everybody! June 7 is the last day of school! June 5 is awards day at 1:30 pm. June 4 is our class ball/pizza party Parents, please bring in two stamps for report cards so that they can be mailed to you or you will have to come to school to pick them up! As most of you know, I will be leaving to teach in China in July. I was so fortunate to have your students in my class this year. They have all touched my life and school year in a very positive and rewarding way. Keep in touch. sayinshanghai.blogspot.com smclaugh2020@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment